When will I receive my documents?

You will receive your policy documents (upon receipt of the requested items) within 24-48 hours by email and within 7-10 working days if posted. If you do not receive your documents via email or post please let us know.

Where is my cover note?

As soon as your policy is set up, we will send the cover note/certificate out to you by your preferred method (email or post). If you need a cover note immediately, you can request for the cover note/certificate to be emailed or faxed to you straight away. Full policy documents will not be released, until receipt of all the requested validation documents has been confirmed.

What is the breakdown phone number?

This depends on your insurance provider - Please refer to your policy documents, for the breakdown assistance number.

Can I change my vehicle if I need to?

You may able to change your vehicle depending on your insurance provider, some vehicles are not acceptable on certain schemes, however being a broker means we may be able to look at alternative policies where your current Insurer cannot help. Additionally, depending on your vehicle, your premium may be adjusted and an administration charge may apply.

When is my renewal?

Your renewal will be due 12 months from the start date of your policy (unless you have arranged a short-term policy). Your start and renewal date will be provided on your insurance documents. We will contact you 21 days before your policy is coming to an end to arrange appropriate cover for next year.

Can I pay monthly?

Yes, we have a range of payment options available. Our advisers will talk you through the options when you get a quote.

Can you give me a replacement plated vehicle?

Yes. A plated vehicle replacement is supplied free wih all of our hire policies by Chief Rentals for non-fault claims. It is subject to certain terms and conditions which can be confirmed by ringing our taxi specialists. We can also offer one in the event of a fault claim for an extra cost.

Does your policy include public liability?

There are a number of different levels of public liability cover depending on your needs. Public Liability may be included as standard with your insurer. Public liability is available as optional extra, but some insurance policies include this as a standard. Please refer to your policy documents or just call us to make sure you are covered.

What documents will I need to send in?

You will need to send us front and back copies of your taxi badge as well as your driving licence (card and counterpart), your DVLA code, vehicle log book, and a utility bill.

If I cancel my policy, what are the cancellation fees and policy administration fees?

If you cancel your policy within 14 days and cover has commenced we will return any premium paid less a charge made by the insurer and an administration fee of up to £75 (including Insurance Premium Tax where applicable).

We will not refund any premium if you have made a claim or if one has been made against you during the period of cover.

Where a policy is being paid by instalments there may be an outstanding balance to be settled following cancellation. If a claim has been made the full annual premium normally remains payable following cancellation.

If you cancel after 14 days, the broker commission is retained, a charge or fee may be applied for cancellation.

Can I add an additional driver to a new or existing policy whether it is a spouse or an employee?

Depending on your Insurance provider this may be an option. Additionally, depending on the driver your premium may be adjusted and an administration charge may apply.

Contact us

Get a quote 0333 414 1852

Customer Services 0333 222 1055